Thursday, March 27, 2008

Disney Magic Kingdom

Yesterday Kate and Danny drew this on the driveway. It's hard to make out but it says "our Vacation" Then there are several pictures of the things we saw and did.
This is the crowd of people watching the fireworks over the Cinderella castle.
We didn't have dinner until almost 9:00 this night. This is the sundae that Tyler ordered for dessert. He has polished off some of it at this point. It was surrounded by cotton candy and had M&m's and a chocolate Mickey Mouse on top! I couldn't resist my inner Mickey and I have to admit that I ordered one too!
This is Kate on Rick's shoulders enthralled by the fireworks over the castle. They even had some desperate college student dressed as Tinkerbell "fly" from the top of the castle with lights flashing.
We waited in line for 45 minutes to get on the Dumbo ride. The plan was for Danny to ride with our new friend Richard and Kate, Michelle and I would ride together. It didn't work out that way. You can see Danny's reaction at having to ride with a girl!
Of course we had to get a picture of our little princess in front of the castle.
Here are all of the kids. The 2 who aren't ours, are Richard and Michelle. Their father, Richard works for Carnival and stayed with us for a couple months 1 summer. He brought his family up to share 2 days of our vacation with us. The kids were fast friends and had a great time together.
More in another day or so.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I am glad to see Tyler was convinced to get in the pictures. He looks so tall in that last photo. What fun that sundae looks like!! I don't know if I could handle it,and you know how much I love chocolate!

cb4swife said...

I am so glad you are sharing about your fun vacation! I love the sundae and Kate in front of the castle! Can't wait to see more!