Monday, October 12, 2009

For Sandi

Last Monday I had the great honor to hold, play with and take some pictures of baby Theia! She is so precious and seemed to love the camera. I am posting some of my favorite pics from that day so Sandi can see them. Hope you enjoy them!


I love the tenderness between Mommy and baby.
I think she looks like her Daddy in this picture.




I like this one even though her hand partially covers her face, but I can just hear her little giggle when I look at this.She just loves her thumb!


Sweet little face.


This last one is one of my favorites. I love her little hands in this.

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Those are really nice Bonnie. Of course, you had a beautiful little model so that sure helps, and she can't run away yet. You did a really nice job, I am sure Sandi will love them.

Audrey said...

These are GREAT, Bonnie=) Great job! I think they are going to have a hard time picking their favorite, they are all so good=)

Kelly said...

Beautiful job Bonnie!

Linda Gross said...

Oh, I love that little face! Sandi was very excited yesterday telling me about this - I'm sure they were so blessed!

mother said...

HI Bonnie!
This is Andrew Uchida's mom, Kathy. I think you're a wonderful photographer. We live faraway from Lethie and her parents so we don't get to see them. Your pictures meet a need and allow us to "see" her. I look at them over and over again. They're beautiful! I got to see your other photos too, just lovely!
Can we order some of the pictures? Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving.

Bonnie said...

Mrs Uchida,
Thank you for your encouraging words! I am so glad that these have been such a blessing to you. She is a beautiful baby! You can email me at
bkundrat.home@rlcsystems.com
and I will gladly order some prints for you!
Hope your Thanksgiving was good and have a Merry Christmas!