Saturday, October 5, 2013

No, it's not the Duggers

Danielle, Shannon and Dena'e  If you click on each photo, you should be able to view them larger to see the faces more closely.
 A few out-takes for fun...

 The best of the bunch.
 The others were not so flattering in this shot, but I loved it of the girls so I isolated them.



 Another couple of out-takes


The finished product.
 
 Now that everyone else is out of the picture, I will pose perfectly...
 These next 2 are the same photo.  First one is with an 8 x 10 crop perspective
 This is a 10 x 20 perspective crop.

Hope you enjoy them.  You guys were a lot of fun to work with. I am amazed at how quickly we were able to get so many shots of 15 kids!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Dani told me about these today...they are great! You did such a great job with our crew. I can't wait to show CB. Thanks again.

Denae said...

Oh my these are absolutely adorable! Thank you so much! Denae