Monday, April 28, 2008

More Spring

About a week ago, Kate and I went out to take some pictures. I let her use my smaller, point and shoot camera. After a few glitches in the works, here are 3 of her pictures. I love this first one with her toes in it. I think it's kind of neat how it is only exposed properly in her shadow. I guess it's kind of a self portrait!
This rock is our "thinking spot." Tyler named it that when he was little and into Winnie the Pooh. It has kept the name, even though it has been moved and Winnie the Pooh has been trumped by Star Wars.
Kate took quite a few of this bunny.

Forsythia and apple blossoms

Forsythia

These geese were honking mad at us even though we really weren't close to them at all. They ended up jumping in the water.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

It looks like Kate is going to inherit her mommy's wonderful talent of photography! My kids are always wanting to use the camera.
When was Pooh replaced??? How has this happened??Why are they getting so big (sigh) I don't even like to think of Tyler turning ten! I want him to tell Mrs. Medicine "sumsin"
hope to see you soon!