Wednesday, April 9, 2008

SPRING!

Though it isn't exactly warm yet, the first signs of Spring are showing. Every year I am newly inspired to take my camera out and photograph Spring. Usually I end up taking the same pictures year after year. I attempted to at least try to capture the same things in different ways this year. Here are a few of the resulting images.

We passed these sheep on the way to BB's grocery store. I had to stop to take pictures when I saw this little lamb standing on still wobbly legs.

Kate was so excited that OUR daffodils were starting to bloom. I guess we must be just high enough on the hill that usually all of our plants are a few days to a week behind even our neighbors in blooming! I like it though because I can enjoy the blooms for that much longer!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

very pretty Bonnie. You are very talented and I always love to see your photos. I will have to get to BB's soon to stock up and to see if that little lamby is about. They are adorable the way they hop around.
miss seeing you!

Anonymous said...

the last is definitely my favorite bonnie! but Kate and the wobbly lamb ones are tied for second... I love your little girl... Kate is so cute - Her smiley face often seeks me out to say goodbye on sundays after church :) What a sweetie. I'm still waiting on our daffodils to pop open - they're almost there