Monday, November 24, 2008

Tyler's project

Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow




This is a project Tyler did for school. I thought it turned out pretty cute so I thought I'd share. In the process of making this he learned a bit about Photoshop which is a photo editing program that I have. He also learned how to create a Power point presentation. Although this isn't the power point presentation he used (because I don't know how to post that to a blog) it is the same order of his show created in Smile box a place I found to make fun slide shows and scrapbooks and stuff.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I really wanted to watch this with the boys, but my silly computer won't cooperate. I am sure he did a great job! Yay Tyler! Hope to talk to you soon Bonnie

Anonymous said...

I finally remembered to find your blog, and I loved getting to see Tyler's project - what a fun way to do a book report! I should hire him to do my presentation for music history :)

My link won't work right now, but I have a blog too. You can find me at this link:

http://thumbergia2001.livejournal.com

I ramble a lot and don't haven't really figured out how to post pics, but you're welcome to read along :)

Keri