Sunday, April 25, 2010

Baby Abigail


On Saturday I had the privilege of meeting and photographing sweet little Abigail and her Mom and Dad. What a beauty she is and oh so friendly. It took no time at all for her to put on her smile. And have you ever seen such beautiful eyes?




A couple in the tutu that her mommy made for her.



Sweet smiles for her Daddy.

Don't you love her little foot?






Love her little mouth in this one.



2 of my favorites.




With her favorite little toy.

Thank you Gen and Jeff for the opportunity to photograph your little family. It was a joy to meet you and your sweet little girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe nobody commented on this post yet! Okay, well maybe I can because I keep seeing it and not taking the time to comment. All I have to say is that this baby is absolutely gorgeous! You did a great job capturing her personality, and I loved seeing the different poses. Your love for this kind of photography definitely shows through your talent for it :)