Monday, April 19, 2010

Dandy Lions

Dandelions-weeds to most people, and even to me when I'm not in "photographer" mode! Today though, I saw this beautiful field of dandelions and I knew I had to take Kate there for some photos. She always so sweetly and willingly obliges me when I have these ideas! Thanks Katie!

"Okay honey. Take off your shoes and just run around for a while." Quietly I pray there are no bees around! And off she goes, pirouetting in the sunshine! I love my little girlie girl!

So here are some of the pics from today with some different processing experiments.














All I can say is that I am sure glad this is not my lawn! Because as pretty as they actually are, they would have to die!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I like the 3rd and 6th ones of Kate the best...and you're right, she's the perfect one for this photo shoot :)

Danielle said...

I happen to like dandelions, at least when they are yellow. And I (the very green person I am! Ha)have many in my yard since we don't usually do chemicals. The pictures are cute.