Wednesday, July 21, 2010

For Danielle

Meet baby Luke. He is 3 1/2 weeks old-well he was when I took these. He's already another week older now! Isn't he a cutie? Danielle, thanks for letting me take these. It may have been a challenge to keep him sleeping, but I sure enjoyed being able to hold him.



These 3 are similar, but I couldn't resist that sleeping face!


You would think that he was really comfortably asleep here, but his Mama and I know otherwise!


Just a few short moments later, he is wide awake!
I love the dark blue, baby eyes.


Off to dreamland again.




Papa bear.

Everybody say "Ahhhh!"



Again, similar photos, but I can't decide which I like better; black and white or skin tone on black.


And this just makes me laugh to think about the gymnastics we tried with him. What a patient little guy. It isn't the pose we were going for, but I love that you can see his tiny baby feet through the sling. His face is pretty adorable too!

I had to put this one in Danielle! He is a little unsure of taking part in this whole Jedi thing. But I have no doubt that given the training he will receive from his older siblings, he too will come to be a great Jedi knight! (Do you think he looks like Jerem in this picture?)

5 comments:

Julie said...

Bonnie, these are BEAUTIFUL!!! what a keepsake for Danielle. :) thanks for letting us peek at them. wow.

Danielle said...

Bonnie, you did a fantastic job! Wow you would never guess that he wasn't the most willing subject! You have a real talent Bonnie, I love seeing the beautiful pictures you do, especially when it is my little cutie in them! Thank you

Danielle said...

Oh, can you guess which one the boys wanted me to "make big" so they could look at it in more detail? :)

Bonnie said...

Thanks Julie. Danielle-I would guess that the boys liked picture #10 the best? heehee! I am glad that you like them! He is yet another cutie in the Maddy clan. I like the way that the picture of him in the blue frame came out. The one with his eyes open. Such a precious little guy!

Audrey said...

Bonnie, These are absolutely amazing! Well done! What a cutie...he does look so peacefully asleep in some of them. You really did a great job...God has given you a wonderful talent.