Saturday, August 7, 2010

For Brian and Amy

Here is beautiful baby Grace. Just 12 days old and a sound sleeper. I love her kissable cheeks.


A few moments while she was still awake. She loved looking at the window.

Off to dreamland






Such a pretty baby girl.



Here's the cheeks! Don't you just want to cuddle her?

An afternoon snooze.

Tender moment with Mama.

The happy family.


A Daddy's girl already.



Isn't the blanket beautiful? It was made with love by her Mommy!


A less traditional framing, but I liked this.

Congratulations Brian and Amy. She is a beautiful and precious gift from the Lord. I pray that your life together will be blessed!

6 comments:

Julie said...

bonnie - i heard you were taking these so i came to your blog to see how it went :) BEAUTIFUL! as always. I like the bowl, the closeup with the white cap, the sling... it just always looks like you have so much fun in these photo shoots. :) You're doing a great job with the camera.

Charlie and Lisa said...

Bonnie - these pictures are just beautiful! What a wonderful job you are doing and what a lovely way to serve the families in our church. I know that Brian and Amy (and Grace) will treasure these pictures! Thanks for sharing them!!

Danielle said...

I love the one with Grace in the bowl, and the family picture is beautiful too. I am so glad you got a cooperative sleepy baby to work with :) I just love seeing all these baby pictures. Better than an Anne Geddes book because I know who these babies are! Great job again. You can tell you love doing these pictures, it shows in your work!

Bonnie said...

Thank you ladies for the encouragement. I do really enjoying having the opportunity to hold these sweet little babies. And the artistic challenge has been fun as well as educational! I have been learning a lot with each session I have done.

Anonymous said...

Forgot to tell you yesterday how much I enjoyed seeing these! I too like the pics with her in the bowl and the closeup with the white hat on. I love that you captured Brian with his little girl too...that one might be my favorite :)

Amy and Brian said...

Bonnie, I just decided to revisit these, as I sit here holding my 2 days away from being 5 months old girly girl. I can't believe how fast time has gone! thank you for capturing that fleeting age for me...can't believe how tiny she was!!