Monday, October 25, 2010

The Schell Family

I love photography and I love this family! What better way would there be to spend a warm Autumn day than taking pictures of these guys? Top it off with a gorgeous backdrop of color and this is what you get!

Everyone is still a little camera shy.


For one who initially didn't want me to take his picture, he sure warmed up to the camera!
So cute!


David was quite the model.


Andrew looking so grown up! How can this be?



Whole family in the Autumn splendor.







Holding down the fort.



Crossing bridges.






So casual and relaxed. He's a natural.



Easy to get a good shot of this guy!



He was telling me a "funny ghost story."


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The comment about being told a "funny ghost story" by Jon-Jon made me laugh! I could hear him in my head as I read that :) Great pics of a wonderfully photogenic family! I love seeing you grow in your gifting as a photographer and how you are finding unique ways to use it to honor God and bless others in our church.

Danielle said...

Yay. Those pictures are wonderful, and you are so right. Andrew just needs to stop growing up already, and David and Jon-Jon too. You did a great job, Bonnie

Julie said...

I think both andrew and david look very old! wow. great shots of them individually, Bonnie - and my favorite family photo has to be the one of them on the lawn with the orange fall tree behind... this is perfect! so nice! :)