Monday, November 1, 2010

Charlie & Lisa

Thursday was a beautiful day to hang out and photograph this sweet family!

Jacob is a natural whether in front of the camera or not. I have rarely seen this boy without a smile on his face! His smile just lights up the room too!

1 & 2


And Maggie, well she has the biggest, most beautiful, dark brown eyes. Although we managed to coax a few smiles from her, I hear that her best smiles are reserved for her Uncle Matt. Smile or not, I think you will agree that she has one sweet little face.


3 & 4
Jacob looking like such a big boy!
5


6 & 7
8 & 9

10 & 11
12 & 13


14 & 15

Charlie and Lisa together. Love the smiles as they look at each other.
16 & 17


So happy together.
18
Lisa and Charlie, Thanks for the opportunity to take these photos. It was such fun and quite the work out chasing after your little ones. They are both so sweet!

4 comments:

Charlie and Lisa said...

Bonnie,

These came out so great!! Thank you for all of the work you put into this and for hiking around the park for a few hours with our energetic kiddos :) We love all of the pictures, but really had a good laugh at the one of Jacob sitting away from us and Charlie and I trying to get him to come over (to no avail!). We laughed and laughed and didn't even realize you took that picture...so funny! Anyway, thanks again!

Love,
Lisa

Danielle said...

I love these pictures! I love this family. My favorites are Lisa and Charlie together, looking at each other, and the two little ones together. I also like the family all together sitting on the log. You did a very nice job Bonnie, again!

Julie V. said...

Bonnie - I heard you took photos of the houps so I had to come visit and check them out :) - What a beautiful day! I think my favorites are 12 & 8 - you couldn't get any better smiles on those kids! fun.

mb said...

Great pics of my friends, the Houps! My favs are 1, 8, 12, 13 & 16.